Whether you need an annual flu shot or a series of vaccines (immunization) for an upcoming trip, we offer the latest vaccines at our pharmacy. The Medicine Shoppe of Shillington takes pride in preventing diseases.
Our pharmacists have been certified by the American Pharmacists Association to administer immunizations right here in our pharmacy. We offer CDC-recommended immunizations that include influenza, shingles, pneumonia, tetanus, and vaccines for international travel.
Routine Immunization Made Easy
We make it easy for you to keep up with routine immunizations because we want you, your family, and everyone in the community to be at their best. Even though an appointment is not required, it’s preferred for faster service. We will gladly come to your home to immunize you upon appointment. We are able to vaccinate from ages 18 and older. Most vaccines are covered by majority insurance with as little as $0 Co-Pay. And as a way to give back to our community, we offer FREE Flu Vaccine to our patients at no charge even if your insurance doesn’t cover it.
Recommended Vaccines (Immunization)
- Flu Vaccine – One vaccine every year
- Tetanus-Diphtheria, Pertussis (Td or Tdap) – One vaccine of Tdap if you didn’t get it as a child or an adult. A Vaccine is recommended every 10 years. One dose during every pregnancy
- Shingles Zoster – There are two types of Shingle Vaccine even if you had Shingles:
- Zostvax- One vaccine at age of 60 and older
- Shingrix- Two vaccines at age of 50 and older
- Pneumococcal – There are two types of Pneumococcal vaccine. You should get one dose of PCV13 and PCV 23. One dose of PCV 23 every 5 years after the age of 65 and older. You should get the following vaccine if you didn’t receive it during childhood.
- Measles, Mumps, and Rubella (MMR)
- Human Papillomavirus (HPV)
- Chicken Pox Varicella
- Hepatitis A
- Hepatitis B
- Hemophilus Influenza type B (HIB)
Feel free to call us with any questions about your prescription or our services, or stop by our pharmacy located at 101 W Lancaster Avenue, Shillington, PA 19607. One of our professional pharmacists will be very happy to help you.